Akademijos st. 4, room 611
Head of the group
prof. dr. (HP) Julius Žilinskas
- Optimization and high-performance computing.
- Nonlinear control methods;
- Time delay estimation;
Title: Analysis, recognition, optimization, and control of non-linear systems and signals with complex structure (2014-2017)
Description: Optimization algorithms for speech models, engineering structures, location and other problems. Analysis of the information protection methods and cryptanalysis strength enhancement. Identification and management methods algorithms of self-regulation of nonlinear systems, consisting of a linear block and a static nonlinearity combinations, analysis by the way of computer simulation.
- Reinforced methods for dynamical system identification and adaptive control;
- Optimization algorithms for container loading problem and constrained global optimization.
|Name, Surname||Supervisor||Field of
|Theme||Time of study|
|Karolis Noreika||Prof. Dr. (HP) Julius Žilinskas||T 007||2019-2023|
|Saulius Tautvaišas||Prof. Dr. (HP) Julius Žilinskas||N 009||2019-2023|
|Eglė Zikarienė||Prof. Dr. (HP) Kęstutis Dučinskas,
Consultant Prof. Dr. (HP) Julius Žilinskas
|N 009||Contextual Classification for Data Specified by Spatial
Generalized Linear Models
- Research Council of Lithuania. Development and applications of bilevel optimization algorithms (No. P-MIP-17-60). Dr. R. Paulavičius, 2017-2020.
- Research Council of Lithuania. Development and parallelization of ranking-based optimization algorithms (No. 09.3.3-LMT-K-712-02-0087) Dr. A. Lančinskas, 2017-2019.
- COST action Mathematical Optimization in the Decision Support Systems for Efficient and Robust Energy Networks TD1207 Member of Managing Committee Prof. Dr. (HP) J. Žilinskas. 2013-2017, http://www.cost.eu/domains_actions/ict/Actions
- COST action Network for Sustainable Ultrascale Computing (NESUS) IC1305 Member of Managing Committee Dr. A. Lančinskas. 2014-2018, http://www.cost.eu/COST_Actions/ict/Actions/IC1305
- COST action Improving Applicability of Nature-Inspired Optimisation by Joining Theory and Practice (ImAppNIO) CA15140. Member of Managing Committee Dr. A. Lančinskas. 2016–2020.
The group was founded in 2017 by reorganizing the structure of the Institute of Mathematics and Informatics of Vilnius University.
Staff and PhD students: