It is our great pleasure to invite you to take part at the 39th IEEE International Conference on ELECTRONICS AND NANOTECHNOLOGY (ELNANO-2019), which will be held on April 16-18, 2019
in National Technical University of Ukraine "Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute", Kyiv, Ukraine.
Starting from 2013, the International Conference on Electronics and Nanotechnology (ELNANO) is supported by Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE). All accepted papers, which are oral or poster presented at IEEE ELNANO-2019 will be submitted for inclusion to IEEE Xplore Digital Library as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases (Scopus, Web of Science, Google Scholar).
Please pay attention that “No-show” papers won’t be included in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
Paper submission is organized through EasyChair system.
You can find more information about IEEE ELNANO-2019
Enjoy the photo album of the last conference.
Please pay attention to ELNANO-2019 topics:
- MICRO- AND NANOELECTRONICS:
- Nanostructures and nanotechnology in electronics;
- Components of micro- and nanoelectronics;
- Micro- and nanosystems in electronics;
- Mathematical simulation of electronic components, devices and systems.
- BIOMEDICAL ELECTRONICS AND SIGNAL PROCESSING:
- Electronic nanotechnology in biomedicine;
- Biocomponents of nanosystems;
- Nanobiosystems simulation;
- Electronics for monitoring, diagnostics and treatment;
- Digital processing and analysis of biomedical signals;
- Interactions between physical fields and biological objects.
- ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS:
- Airborne electronic systems;
- Telecommunication and Acoustoelectronic Systems;
- Radar systems and signal processing;
- Remote sensing;
- Multistatic electronic systems;
- Polarimetric and Doppler techniques.
- Power Electronics;
- Paper Submission: JANUARY 1, 2019
- Response of Reviewers: February 15, 2019
- Final Papers Submission: March 1, 2019
- Paper Acceptance Notification: March 10, 2019
- Final Registration for Participation: March 20, 2019
- IEEE ELNANO-2019: April 16-18, 2019
ELNANO-2019 welcomes competent academicians to join us as reviewers.
Being a reviewer of proceedings of IEEE conferences is a matter of prestige and achievement.
The minimum set of qualifications for being a reviewer of ELNANO is listed below:
- you should be a holder of PhD degree;
- you should be an author with a minimum of 2 publications in IEEE journals/conferences.
If you agree and eligible to be ELNANO-2019 reviewer, then please complete and submit an application form