2020 m. birželio 16-19 d., Talinas, Estija
TOPICS (not limited to):
- Enterprise and Information Systems Engineering
- Web Information Systems
- Architectures and Quality of Information systems
- Security of Information Systems
- Spatial Data Science
- Artificial Intelligence in Information Systems
- Data and Knowledge Engineering
Authors are invited to submit original unpublished research papers and application experience papers in English in the following categories:
- full research papers describing research accomplishments (up to 14 pages),
- short communications (experience reports, project overviews, etc.) (6-8 pages),
- doctoral student papers (for the Doctoral Consortium, 6-8 pages).
Research papers must be original contributions and must not be accepted or submitted elsewhere until the decisions of the Baltic DB&IS'2020 PC.
Full research papers will be published by Springer in the Communications in Computer and Information Science (CCIS) series. Short communications will be submitted for online publication as CEUR Workshop proceedings. Best selected short papers will be published by Springer in CCIS series.
Post-Conference Publishing Opportunity: Authors of best selected papers will be invited to extend their articles to be published in an international scholarly open access electronic journal Baltic Journal of Modern Computing (BJMC) (ISSN / E-ISSN: 2255-8950), which is indexed in SCOPUS as of 2020.
|March 2, 2020||Paper submission (Extebded!)|
|April 6, 2020||Author notification|
|June 16-19, 2020||Virtual conference|
Tallinn University of Technology (Taltech)
University of Tartu