Dr. Gintautas Jakimauskas
Department: Intelligent Technologies Research Group
Position: Technical Editing Specialist
PhD (Vilnius University, Physical Sciences, Informatics – 09 P)
Analysis and application of empirical Bayes methods in data mining
1. Jakimauskas G., Sakalauskas L. Note on the singularity of the Poisson-gamma model. Statistics and Probability Letters 114 (2016) 86-92.
2. Jakimauskas G., Sakalauskas L. Implementation of the Poisson-Gaussian regression model in empirical Bayes estimation of small probabilities. Computer Data Analysis and Modeling: Theoretical and Applied Stochastics : Proc. of the Eleventh Intern. Conf., Minsk, Sept 6-10, 2016. Mnsk : Publishing center of BSU, 2016. – 315 p. ISBN 978-985-553-366-6. P. 21-24.
1. Jakimauskas G. Poisson-Gaussian regression empirical Bayes estimates for small probabilities estimation. LVII conference of Lithuanian Mathematical Society, June 20-21, 2016, Vilnius Gediminas Technical University, Vilnius.
2. Jakimauskas G., Sakalauskas L. (Plenary Session) Implementation of the Poisson-Gaussian Regression Model in Empirical Bayes Estimation of Small Probabilities. XI International Conference "Computer Data Analysis and Modeling. Theoretical and Applied Stochastics" (CDAM-2016), September 6–10, 2016, Belarusian State University, Minsk, Belarus.
3. Jakimauskas G. Application of fixed point method to regression empirical Poissono-Gaussian estimates. LVIII conference of Lithuanian Mathematical Society, June 21-22, 2017, Vilnius University, Vilnius.
4. Jakimauskas G. On Apie singularity condition of Poisson-Gaussian model. LIX conference of Lithuanian Mathematical Society, June 18-19, 2018, Vytautas Magnus University, Kaunas.