Dr. Gabrielė Stupurienė
Department: Education Systems Group
Theme Model of Fundamental Informatics Concepts Education
Supervisor prof. dr. (HP) Valentina Dagienė
Study time 2014 10 01–2018 09 30
Aim: The aim is by using the function modeling method, to identify the basic set of fundamental informatics concepts for school students and develop a model for a concept-based informatics education.
- To analyze literature related with informatics education based on fundamental concepts for primary and secondary school and determine the problems;
- To identify the basic set of fundamental informatics concepts by using the function modelling method;
- To describe two-dimensional categorization system (incorporate computational thinking skills categories and fundamental informatics concepts) for informatics learning tasks;
- To develop the model of informatics education based on fundamental informatics concepts;
- To perform expert evaluation of the developed model for informatics education at school.