Akademijos st. 4, room 603
Head of the Group
Prof. dr. (HP) Saulius Gudas
Tel: (+370 5) 210 9306
Software engineering for cyber-physical-social systems:
- Theoretical foundations of information systems
- Domain causal dependencies modeling for software engineering
- Model based applications development (MBD) for different types of domains (enterprises, Internet of Things, smart systems, etc.)
- Knowledge-based development of cyber-physical-social systems
- Process mining
- Automated deduction
- Knowledge analysis methods
- Deductive systems
Title: Research of software engineering methods arrangement with semantic modelling methods of business management. Construction of calculi and solving procedures for modal logics and lower bounds of complexity for discrete optimisation problems (2015-2017)
- A new way of looking to software development by integrating the internal modeling paradigm with MDA approach. The modified MDA schema includes the new layer of the domain knowledge discovery. Frameworks for internal modeling of enterprise domain will help to trace the causal dependencies across the layers, and to determine the influence of domain causality to the integrity and interoperability of the application.
- An approach to transform business process models (BPMN 2.0 notation) into the SBVR business vocabularies and business rules. The SBVR business vocabularies and business rules can be derived from the BPMN 2.0 model when the modeling complies with certain requirements for business processes models.
- The normalization method of the enterprise modeling stage is developed, which is based on the perceived causality of the target domain. The provided research motivate normalization of the entire SDLC. Today usage of concepts normalization, and functional dependency (FD) is limited to only the database design stage. The first step is the discovery of management FD (MFD) of business activities. Management transaction is an initial specification of MFD, which gives a basis for enterprise model normalization. Enterprise model normal forms ENF1 – ENF5 defined and illustrated.
- Complete and correct sequent calculi for the half-order normal modal logics K to S5 inclusive without function symbols have been constructed. Based on these calculi, the decision procedures for the mentioned logics have been presented.
|Name, Surname||Supervisor||Field of
|Theme||Time of study|
|Mindaugas Jusis||Prof. Dr. (HP) Saulius Gudas,
Consultant Prof. Dr. Arūnas Andziulis
|T 007||Research on Autonomous Process Synchronization Methods||2016-2020|
|Karolis Noreika||Prof. Dr. (HP) Saulius Gudas||T 007||2019-2023|
|Vytautas Radzevičius||Prof. Dr. (HP) Dalė Dzemydienė||N 009||2018-2023|
Staff and PhD students: