Akademijos st. 4, room 208
Head of the Group
prof. habil. dr. Kęstutis Kubilius
- statistical inference for long memory processes,
- statistical hypothesis testing,
- heavy tails,
- random fields,
- self-similar processes,
- Levy processes,
- rough paths,
- random Hamiltonians,
- finite population statistics and statistical analysis of data,
- extremal problems in harmonic analysis,
- random graphs,
- discrete mathematics,
- algebraic geometry.
Head: Prof. Habil. Dr. Kęstutis Kubilius
- A complete description of anisotropic scaling limits and the existence of scaling transition for nonlinear functions (Appell polynomials) of stationary linear random fields on with moving average coefficients decaying at possibly different rate in the horizontal and the vertical direction is obtained.
- A characterization of what characteristic functions of a probability measures are uniquely determined by their imaginary parts is given. The conditions under which, for a neighbourhood U of infinity and a characteristic function F on U, there exists an uniquely extension of F to the whole line also are investigated.
|Name, Surname||Supervisor||Field of
|Theme||Time of study|
|Monika Lapėnaitė Gedvilė||Prof. Dr. (HP) Marijus Radavičius||N 001||Statistical analysis of discreate structures and applications||2014-2021|
|Aidas Medžiūnas||Prof. Habil. Dr. Kęstutis Kubilius||N 001||2018-2022|
|Rūta Užupytė||Prof. Dr. (HP) Marijus Radavičius||N 001||Statistical analysis of complex systems and data||2015-2020|
The group was founded in 2017 by reorganizing the structure of the Institute of Mathematics and Informatics of Vilnius University.
Staff and PhD students: